Residential Home Inspections
You want to hire an experienced and thorough home inspector before you buy or sell a house. We leave no area of your home unchecked, and we take images of any parts we’re concerned about. We will check all areas of the home including:
- Utilities: gas, water and electrical
- Electrical systems: outlets, switches and fixtures
- Grounds: driveways, landscaping and irrigation systems
- Building exteriors: entry, overhangs, patios and decks
- Roof: structure, ventilation and insulation
- Garages (attached or unattached)
- Plumbing fixtures and drains
- HVAC systems
- Interiors: walls, floors, ceilings and fireplaces
Commercial Building Inspections
When Grand Inspections conducts a commercial property inspection, our goal is to help you identify any potential problems with the structure that would affect its permitted use. We will look at the overall condition of the commercial property as well as the major systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.) as well as the roof, foundation, stairways or elevators, and parking areas. We will create a complete report for you that will outline structural concerns, code issues, the presence of mold, and other items important to commercial property owners.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, it is important to have the property’s swimming pool properly inspected by a professional swimming pool inspector.
- Circulation Pump
- Backwash valves
- Time Clock for Circulation Pump or Sweep Pump
- Visible Plumbing System
- Spa or Hot Tub
- Automatic Cleaning System – if applicable
- Pool Light with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Visible Water Condition
- Waterfall – if applicable
- Ladder or Grab Rail – if applicable
- Visible Signs of Leaks in Circulation System
- Autofills – Electronic or Manual
Grand Inspections can coordinate Termite inspections too. Arizona is a great place for termites to flourish so it is important to do a termite inspection regularly or prior to purchasing your new property.
Energy saving inspections with Infrared heat detectors
Do you suspect you have air leakage, energy loss, moisture intrusion or circuiting problems at your Arizona building? If so, you would benefit from a Grand Infared building inspection.
Call to schedule your Inspection today!!!